Corporate Identity can be said to be primary goal of an organization’s communications; as it is to maintain and build the identity and also protect the objective of an organization. A corporate identity is basically a visualized way of branding and also the use of logos and trademarks. Corporate Identity used on an organization website can also include things like product design, advertising, public relations, etc.
Corporate identity plays an important role in the way which an organization presents itself to stakeholder (internal and external). In simple terms, a corporate identity expresses the values and ambitions of an organization, its business, and its characteristics.
Corporate identity that can be adapted on a web design includes: corporate colors, fonts and graphical styles which complement, and work in tandem with, the logo or name style, slogan, product design, website, letterhead, social media platforms and a lot more.
Why you should adapt your corporate identity to your web design
Since it’s known that corporate identity has a lot to do with an organization, it shows people a lot about the organization. Corporate identity for an organization is an important factor in the success of an organization. Corporate identity helps to build reputation, make you unique also makes you stand out from all your competition as it also increases the ownership and uniqueness. Your targeted audience now knows about your business & its services by merely seeing your corporate identity. The question now why do I have to use my corporate identity on my website?
Adapting your corporate identity to your web design has the following importance and it very advisable to adapt it while building your web.
- Corporate identity is what makes up the physical look of your organization. It usually includes your logo, website, letterhead, social media platforms and business card. These are like a show glass selling your organization even if you are not there. Maintaining a nice, convincing, strong corporate identity convince buyers you are serious and you are here to stay as it convey stability and professionalism so it’s a must to adapt a catchy corporate identity while designing your web.
- A strong, catchy corporate identity gives you advantage over your competitors, it gives you instant recognition among your niche even to your targeted audience. In other words, adapting your corporate identity during web design increases customer awareness and gives competitive edge. For example, I’m you must have bought a product simply because it looked nicer than the alternative? Like a copy of a book that has a nicer cover, so is one of the advantages of adapting corporate identity while developing your web. It set you apart from others.
- Corporate identity naturally shows itself by incorporating the goals, aims and objectives even the culture of your organization. Adapting your corporate identity on your website makes visitors to your web perceive and interpret your brand by leaving a prospect and a lasting impression (it’s advisable to incorporate a sweet, nice, catchy and self-explanatory corporate identity in your web design), as it visually impart an idea to visitors about your organization. Corporate identity is definitely like a universal language, it will help you communicate your values visually to your targeted audience through its components like logos, color and it motivates people to take action and corporate identity decides at times decides digital client’s decision
- Your corporate identity is your Image and Reputation. Corporate identity is an important component for how fast your organization will grow. Adapting a topnotch corporate identity on your web should also mean you will render a topnotch quality service to your clients. The corporate identity of your company depends on the service you render and it should also portrait the quality of the services you will provide to your clients. Imagine a logo design web with blur logos on its web, how would you feel if you want to hire such company? I am sure it will be a red flag for you.
- Adapting a nice corporate identity on your web design will surely alter perception of your product positively as it will get more clients to you thereby increasing your sales.
- Adapting a good corporate identity on your web design keeps your organization memorable. During your website designing, your corporate identity will decide if your brand will memorable and it starts from the logo right down to the choice of colors. A client will be able to identify identities of organizations like Apple, Google and Disney because they have carefully picked their identities and have carefully made design decisions.
- Corporate identity should be adapted on web while on design and it should be a content friendly which will be able to capture the interest of any casual visitor to make them want to see more about you. A responsive corporate identity should also be adapted while your web is on design.
Have you already clear why it is important to adapt your web design to your corporate identity?